- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all delivery information is correct.
Perishable products: Our fruit gift hampers contain perishable products and goods should be consumed within 72 hours of receipt. We recommend delivery on a day where the recipient will be at home to avoid the gift hamper being left outside for a long period of time.
- If redelivery due to inaccurate information is required a new hamper must be purchased.
- Note for Secure Residential addresses (e.g. apartments): The purchaser should ensure that if a delivery is being made to a secure residential facility that the receiver will be onsite to accept the package on the specified delivery date, to ensure a successful delivery. If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery the fruit hamper may be returned to our premises or the delivery driver will attempt to leave the hamper as safely as possible. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers does not take any responsibility for goods left at the delivery location and re-delivery will incur a new hamper to be purchased.
- Note for Hospital deliveries: The purchaser is required to enter the specific ward and bed number that the patient is staying in as many hospitals will reject deliveries if this is not supplied. The purchaser must also check that the patient will be at the hospital for the entire delivery day scheduled. Re-delivery will incur a new hamper to be purchased.
- Delivery times: Deliveries are made between 9am and 5:30pm on the selected day of delivery. Although we do our best to meet your request, specific times cannot be guaranteed.
- Prices on all products and delivery are subject to change until the complete purchase of products.
- Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers reserves the right to reject a hamper order where a delivery commitment cannot be met. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers will inform you if we are unable to deliver and will provide a full refund within 24 business hours.
- Deliveries are available within Sydney, NSW, ACT, Gold Coast, QLD, and VIC. We do not deliver on Public Holidays or weekends. There may be restrictions to delivery locations on certain days.
- For residential deliveries goods will be left at the front door in a shaded area where possible if the recipient is not home; unless specified otherwise. For office deliveries goods will be left at reception or in a mailroom/goods area if there is no access to a reception area, unless otherwise specified.
- Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers does not take any responsibility for the goods once delivery has been completed to the correct location.
- The hamper images on our website are used as a guide to represent products contained within the hamper. All items are packed to fit inside Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers and a lid is provided to protect the fruit during delivery. The varieties of fruit included are seasonal and subject to change.
Occasionally, a product you order may be unavailable. When this happens we will select a comparable product to replace in your hamper. Substitute items are charged at the same price as the unavailable item.
General Terms & Conditions
Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers website is owned and operated by Fruitcorp Fresh Pty Ltd (ABN: 75 610 079 126). By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to become a member of Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers ("a Member"), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers, its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers. Material on fruitcorpfruithampers.com.au or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers. Use of the materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under the laws of Australia. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Please call our Customer Service Department on +61 2 8819 6913 or email email@example.com to discuss any queries or concerns you may have in relation to the delivery you have sent or received. A number of resolutions may be available to you and are subject to your particular situation.
Note: Any refunds for orders placed online or over the telephone are credited back the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $10 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website. It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10% where applicable. All prices advertised are inclusive of all taxes applicable to the respective countries that the product is being delivered in. This is a broad based tax on consumption, which applies to the supply of most goods and services.
All alcoholic products offered for sale by Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers are NOT available to persons under the age of 18 years and are only availaible as an extra or part of a hamper package but not sold as a seperate item.
Links to other sites
This site provides links to other related sites. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers does not warrant the security of any information supplied to Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers through its web site. Further, Fruitcorp Pty Ltd Group does not warrant that any information supplied cannot be accessed by third parties outside of Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers.
Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers endeavours to make information available through its web site accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing or reading information, please use the Contacts page to contact Fruitcorp Fruit Hampers and we will attempt to arrange the information in another form for you.